Friday, May 27, 2011

Top Dad Personalized Father's Day Tee Shirts


Customized Dad T Shirts - Personalized Top Gun Dad Tee Shirts

This Personalized Top Dad T-Shirt is a great gift for Dad on Father’s Day or any other occasion. Featuring a spoof of the Top Gun Logo, any Dad is sure to wear this T-shirt with pride. Let everyone know that your dad is the Top Dad by presenting him with this great Personalized T-Shirt made just for him. Your Personalized Father's Day Shirt is available on premium machine washable 100% Cotton Navy T-Shirt in adult sizes S-3XL. Free Personalization Included!

Personalize your Dad T-shirt with up to 6 names

1 comment:

  1. I purchased a T-shirt
    But I have not received it or any answer to all my emails.

    I'll have to ask the credit card company to reimburse me.

    This site is fraud????

    ReplyDelete