Monday, May 30, 2011

Picture Frame - Walking with Daddy Tabletop Photo Frames

A gift from child to Daddy. 5x7 black double tabletop frame with walking with daddy poem and space for 5x7 photograph. Features eye-catching silhouette art of child and daddy walking. The perfect accent for his tabletop or home. Daddy will love this gift for Father's Day, holiday, new baby or just to say "I love you Daddy.". A special picture frame and poem for a special dad and child. Non-personalized.

Poem Reads:
Walking with Daddy My little newborn feet, With ten sweet tiny toes. Daddy loves to hold them, Imagining how they'll grow. He'll watch these tiny feet, Soon find their way around. Holding on, letting go, Taking steps and falling down. Daddy will help me learn, Independence from his hand, He will teach my little feet, They too can walk and stand. One day I'll be much bigger, And Daddy and I will walk, Spending time together, Our time to share and talk. For now my little feet, Will keep up the best they can. I love to walk with Daddy, And hold my Daddy's hand. Teri Harrison. Not for personal use.­

No comments:

Post a Comment