Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Salute to a Hero Tabletop Photo Frames and Poem


Salute to a Hero Tabletop Photo Frame - Bi-Fold Picture Frames

This black 5x7 double tabletop frame with silhouette image and salute written to a hero, military, police, fire..who risk their lives everyday. A wonderful reminder that their actions are appreciated and that they have loved ones at home, awaiting their safe return. Space for 5x7 vertical photograph.­

­Poem Reads:
When I think of who you are, the word hero comes to mind. You are commitment, courage and strength- perfectly defined. You do not take the easy road, you travel the road that’s right. With purpose, pride and bravery, you stand and fight the fight. I fold my hands and often pray, may you never walk alone. I ask Him to protect you, and bring you safely home. I want to be your hero too, to give you strength when in harm’s way. Know my love, honor and respect, walk beside you everyday.©­

http://www.atouchofyou.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=465_492_498&products_id=4067

No comments:

Post a Comment